1. Customer Satisfaction – Which? Trusted Traders invite all customers to fill in feedback - this is displayed on the Which Trusted Trader Website. A formal complaints system is in place to accommodate any customer who are not totally happy - thankfully we do not get many of these but we work very hard to resolve any issues.
2. Accountability - Something which we take very seriously. Any work undertaken is our sole responsibility. We do not hide behind terms and conditions with any aspect of our business. If you have an issue you speak to us and we work with you until it is resolved.
3. Business procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures to ensure that businesses have consumer interests in mind.
4. Interview and assessment – Our standard assessment includes a face to face visit and interview carried out by a Which? trading standards professional to fully understand all aspects of how the applicant runs their business.
5. Report – Businesses receive a report of the assessment, providing valuable feedback from our experienced assessors to ensure that they meet our high standards before they are allowed to join the scheme.
6. Endorsed trader – Having passed all these checks, the trader is now able to choose to join the scheme, agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions and code of conduct. They can now show their customers that they are an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
7. Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which! Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
See all our customer reviews at the Which Trusted trader website.